About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Monday, February 20, 2012

Beeyoutiful- TOS review


I love bath and beauty products and was absolutely thrilled to be asked to review two products by Beeyoutiful!  Their tagline is "Healthy Living for the Real World."  

Let me tell you about their Milk and Honey Facial Bar.  The first thing I noticed is the very "natural" smell, which wasn't my favorite.  They state that it's sweet orange essential oil, but it didn't smell like that to me.  It's a large bar of soap (4.25 oz.) and very long lasting.  I have been using it for a month (in the shower where soap normally melts away) and I still have at least half of it left.  Not only that, it's formed in the most darling shape of a bee hive, with bees!:)  

The ingredients in the Milk & Honey Facial Bar are:

Raw Goat Milk, Distilled Water, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Vegetable Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Raw Honey, Bee Pollen, Bee Propolis, Beeswax, and Sweet Orange Essential Oil

Beeyoutiful states that this soap helps repair sores, fight acne, soothe chapping and balance uneven or oily skin.  I didn't notice any changes in the appearance of my skin but I did feel better knowing that the soap was all natural.  It was a nice indulgence!

The Milk & Honey Facial Bar comes in 2 sizes- 1.75 oz. and 4.25 oz. and sells for $10.00.  They offer a discount if you buy in bulk.



I was also given a Lip B.A.L.M. moisturizer (Beeyoutiful All Natural Lip Moisturizer) to sample.  It was mint scented which was quite pleasant.  They also have it with the scent of orange, if you prefer.  It kept my lips moisturized nicely despite the winter weather.

The ingredients in the B.A.L.M. lip moisturizer are:

Grapeseed Oil, Shea Butter, Beeswax, Essential Oils

It sells for $3.00 and once again they offer a discount if you purchase in bulk.


I was impressed with all that Beeyoutiful has to offer.  They have quite an impressive variety of products and I am planning on placing an order soon.  Berry Well is a natural remedy for combatting colds and flu and Miracle Skin Salve is used to speed healing of burns, acne, cuts, bruises, bug bites and more.  My family is slowly becoming more conscious of what we put into and onto or bodies and Beeyoutiful is just what we have been looking for.


See what other TOS members had to say about Beeyoutiful here.


*I was given products from Beeyoutiful is exchange for my honest opinion.  No other compensation was received.*

No comments: