About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hurrah for Fall!

Time for flannel sheets!
(If I can find them.)

The girls decorated for Halloween!




We are going to a Bonfire Birthday Party tonight.
The weather is perfect for it... finally.:)

Just requested this book at the library.
Thanks Sherri!

FALL IS HERE! Has it arrived at your house yet?

9 comments:

sara said...

I love all of your fall pics!!!!!!!

Funny you should mention Apologia- we just got the zoology for this year! We do like it and are just getting into it. I have been almost all Bob Jones. I really like it for all subjects except science and history. So I will have to look up the Mystery of History like you suggested. It sounds like fun.

Robin Beck said...

The house looks very nice all decorated!

We are getting ready over here too!

The leaves are turning colors beautifully over here.

Love,
Me

Lindsay-ann said...

Hi Lori
The girls did a great job decorating for fall. Your home looks so beautiful. I especially like your mantle and the little scarecrow man.
Enjoy the bonfire.
Lindsay
x

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

We're still not ready for flannel sheets yet--I'm hoping it comes very soon. Love the decorations. Have fun at the bonfire!!

Kim's Treasures said...

Fall is here for sure! Flannel sheets on bed...check...Real pumpkin in the apartment...check...Feeling the need to turn the heat on...probably tonight!

Enjoy your bonfire!!! The girls did a great job decorating!

Allyson said...

It's here...but I don't know for how long! Oh, I'm LOVING it though!!! It was 101 a few days ago and now is mid 70s! It's time for the Fall decor! You've inspired me!

Elise said...

Love all your Halloween!! We finally-as of yesterday-are having more fall like temps. Can you believe I haven't hardly started decorating for Fall yet?? I remember a couple years ago I started in August. Just can't get it together this year. I think I will soon, though, or my favorite time will have passed by...
Looks like a neat book you found!!
Elise

Tristan said...

how awesome does your house look!!!

good job girls!

val said...

no, makes me so sad. This is the first time in YEARS that I've not felt like decorating for Halloween. I hope the cool snap we are supposed to get tonight arrives and kicks me into gear :-)

I love all your decorations...and the thought of a bonfire party....omgosh, I haven't been to one of those in forever!