About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Auction Ends Today!

   **UPDATE** AWESOME  ANGI is the winner of the Cora Paige bracelet!  Angi is an extremely generous and lovely lady.  And she designs the most amazing purses!  Stop by her blog and take a peek!  Thank you so much Angi!!:)


   Today at 6:00 PM (Central) my auction for the Cora Paige bracelet will come to an end.  The bidding is currently at $25.00 but you still have time!  Please leave a comment and your bid if you are interested in winning this bracelet and helping Cora's family build a playground in memory of their little angel.  Thanks to all of you!

8 comments:

KKJD1 said...

Sure wish I could help but right now just cant. Hope you get more bids, its beautiful just like little Cora. I have been keeping up with them on their blog page too. You are so sweet to help! Blessings, Karen

Unknown said...

$25.00 isn't enough! I bid $30.00.

Hey when you get a few minutes pop on over to my blog. You inspired me with one of my purses.

Darn it...I was going to tag you. HA

Ruth Ann said...

Hi Lori! Just wanted you to stop over to my blog! I'm giving you an award! Have a great day!
-Ruth Ann

Unknown said...

oh my gosh! I can't be out bid! Alright then $40.00

Unknown said...

Yes I know I'm a dork. But I have to have someone to bid against. HA

Ruth said...

I'm sorry I couldn't participate in this. I am glad to see that others were able to.
It is such a cute bracelet.
Ruth

Tangee said...

It's so pretty! Love it! What a great idea too to raise money.

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

Yay for Angi, what a great cause Lori! Come pick up your award/s!

Jamie :-)