About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Saturday, May 10, 2008

We are almost there!

   We are finally in Alabama!!  We will not check into our beach house until tomorrow afternoon (Mother's Day) but at least we can say that we are in the state.  Jeff drove the whole way- he is absolutely amazing!  I got to sit and make jewelry.:-)  We ate at a restaurant by the water for dinner.  Katie even spotted an alligator!  Can they swim in salt water??  He was really close so it was quite thrilling.  Tomorrow we will meet my parents and sister at an art festival closer to the beach.  It has an arts and crafts section for children, face painting, yummy snacks and many different artists with beautiful and interesting things for sale.  Hopefully we will have nice weather.  I can't wait to hear the waves, see the ocean and feel the warm sand....  Don't mean to rub it in!  I wish I could bring you all with me!!

6 comments:

~ Roxanne said...

Have some fun and sun for me! I know I don't have to tell you to buy something fun and something yummy {for your self that is} :o}

Kemma said...

Give my love to your folks!

Allison said...

Have fun!!

Thriftin and Craftin said...

Sounds like a wonderful getaway. Enjoy every moment of it!

Carla

Tangee said...

Have a FAB time!!!!

Jeri Anne said...

I didn't know you were going away! Sounds wonderful! Have fun and drive safe!