About Me

My photo
Mysteries, polka dots, California Rolls, TJ Maxx, cozy blankets, rainy days and getting the first spoonful of peanut butter out of the jar make me smile. Spiders, rude people, cold fingers and toes, baby leashes, people that don't wrap their packages before going to the Post Office, poison ivy and Math (pretty much all of it) make me want to scream. My perfect day would be spent with my wonderful husband and sweet girls- watching movies in our jammies! Of course, having the movie theater to ourselves would be great, too. Please pass the popcorn and M&M's.:) I am saved by the grace of God. He is my constant companion and hears my every prayer. What a blessing! I'd love to hear from you! Lori at toosillysisters@cox.net

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happiness Is...

Happiness is...

A brightly colored bag filled with magazines, snacks, sunscreen and a fluffy beach towel.




Having the pool all to yourself!




A nap in the shade.



New Crocs with lots of places to explore (starting with the pool).


But most of all, happiness is time spent with the ones you love.





5 comments:

Jessica said...

LOVE the nap in the shade!! That one was my favorite!!! LOVING the journal of your vacation!!!

Anonymous said...

So - Southern Living, eh? You know I got this from my m-i-l right after we made plans. Did you notice the grill section?...I'm tinkin' they were reading our minds. Can't wait for you all to get back but I know how much fun it is, so enjoy!

Anonymous said...

So - Southern Living, eh? My m-i-l gave this to me right after we made our plans. I think they were reading our minds in the grill section. Sounds yummy so we'll see what we come up with. Have fun on the rest of your vacation but we miss you!

Tangee said...

Oh, hon it looks like you are having a BLAST. Love the pics. Thank you for sharing your vacation with us!

Michelle said...

I love that beach bag! Everything I need...except Corona! Glad to hear you had a fab time!